DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADIAN ORDERS USING UPS STANDARD OR CANADA POST EXPEDITED ARE SEEING SIGNIFICANT DELAYS. IF YOUR ORDER IS TIME SENSITIVE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SELECTING UPS EXPRESS SAVER OR CANADA POST XPRESSPOST AS THE SHIPPING METHOD.
- In-Store Pick Up is available in person at our store front. Please select "In-Store Pickup" as the shipping method during checkout. The person picking up must be the credit card holder and provide government issued photo identification.
- All orders over $200 within Canada are entitled to free shipping with the exception of larger items such as keyboards and vintage/used items. All shipping options include $100 of insurance, please contact us after the order is placed if you would like to purchase full insurance.
- If a pre-order item is purchased along with an "in stock" item, free shipping only applies if items ship together unless each item separately qualifies for free shipping
- All items will be shipped within 1-2 business days of payment being cleared and verified
- Shipping is only carried out Monday-Friday, no items will be shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays
- Delivery times can be estimated but not guaranteed. We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by Canada Post. If you require more accurate shipping time estimates we suggest choosing UPS as the shipping method at check-out
- Items passing through Customs may be inexplicably delayed. We are at the mercy of the destination country's customs office and we have no control over this.
- International shipping is available; however, import duties, tax and brokerage fees for items shipped outside of Canada are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Customer agrees to pay for any additional shipping cost associated with incorrect information provided by the customer (such as wrong address or refused delivery).
- Paybright orders can take up to 48 hours to clear before being released for shipping or pickup.
- All items are shipped with $100 insurance. If you wish to send with additional insurance please contact us after the purchase to arrange payment for full insurance. If a package is lost or damaged and no additional insurance was purchased we can not refund or replace above this $100 value.
- Any claim for lost or damaged items must go through the investigation process by the carrier and be determined to be accurate and as stated before being processed.
- Any order purchased using the Paybright split payment program must be shipped fully insured and signature required at buyers expense. The item will not ship until insurance is purchased.