The Poti II expander for Batumi II adds multi destination inputs for sine wavefolding, assign output waveform selection or rectangle pulse modulation with the destination set for each channel independently. Poti II also features frequency input attenuation as well as sine and assign output attenuation. All adjustments may be performed separately for each individual channel or for all channels simultaneously.
- Width: 4HP
- Power: 10mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V (from Batumi II)
- Per-channel input and output attenuation for the SINE and ASSGN outputs
- Per-channel shape modulation with switchable destination (wave folding, shape switching, PWM)
- Stores settings during a power cycle
- LED indication of the discrepancy between the stored setting and current pot position