Regular price CAD$228.00
Gera is a component of the Leibniz subsystem that allows masking individual bits of the digital data by the use of logical AND operation. It features 8 individual gate inputs that affect the individual bits of data, as well as 8 illuminated tact switches for manual inverting of each control input. When connected to Drezno that is processing a
waveform or voltage, masking of individual bits yields various forms of quantization. However, Gera can function on its own. The AND operation is a basic building block for sequence automation, chaos and rhythm generation, and various computer-like modular patches.
Bit processing logic in Gera is hardware based, hence there is virtually
no latency, and the binary signals may change at extreme rates.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 30mm (including ribbon cable brackets)
- Power: 45mA @+12V / 0mA @-12V
- Logical AND operation on Leibniz data
- Masking of individual bits controlled manually and by gate signals
- Visual indication by illuminated buttons