SH-1oh1 mod – Midi retrofit and feature extension for Roland SH-101.
*This is without power switch.
Midi in- and output. Can output key presses, arpeggiator and sequencer.
- Additional Accent Envelope: Programmable accent for volume and filter with adjustable decay.
Additional filter LFO A triangular LFO with the high range of 0.2Hz — 8kHz can modulate the filter
Additional ADSR for filter: Completely independent envelope with adjustable parameters, polarity and looping.
Improved Sequencer:now has 32 sequences with 120 Steps each
Song mode: Sequences can be chained to create a “Song” and programmed live
- More sequencer and arp modes: Forward, backward, random, ping-pong,..
- A lot of midi controllable parameters, velocity can be mapped to 9 different targets including accents, filter and 2nd ADSR:
Midi filter, pitch bend, arp and s/h-lfo control, optional midi soft through
Clock dividers for internal arp clock and trigger including din-sync compatible divider
- Settings via an internal configuration menu or external midi controller.
- Extra features accessible using the existing SH-101 controls
- Comes with sticker overlays and all necessary parts
- Easy to install in any SH-101 and compatible with analogue mods