Regular price CAD$299.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The ModyPoly – successor of the Modysix – is an upgrade for the Korg Polysix, Poly-61 and Mono/Poly synthesizers and features various additional play modes, a free definable arpeggiator, midi in/out, a sustain pedal input and various other features.
Installation by qualified technician is required! Contact our repair department if you would like us to install in your machine.
- Midi in + Midi out
- Sustain Pedal input
- NEW: Fully polyphonic Portamento (HiRes Upgrade)
- Additional play modes: 2 Voice, 3 Voice, Polychord, extended unison mode
- New arpeggiator / sequencer mode: Powerarp
- NEW: Mirotuning and custom scales (HiRes Upgrade)
- All functions are easily accessible via buttons: suitable for live use
- Midi controls arpeggiator clock, triggers the arp, filter, pitch bend * and more
- Midi output of arpeggiator, chords and powerarp sequences or simple keypresses
- S/H LFO and fast triangular LFO for filter
- Midi channels and various other options can be configured without external tools
- Very easy to install, no soldering required (a bit of soldering if you want midi controlled filter and pitch bend)
- High quality midi sockets and sustain pedal jack