Regular price CAD$347.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Tubbutec 6equencer (pronounced sequencer, sixquencer, or whatever you prefer) is a TR-606 inspired step sequencer.
It is available in different Eurorack form factors (1U and 3U) and despite being compact has many powerful features.
6equencer is optimized for live performance and allows quick programming and editing of drum patterns.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Power: 20-40mA@ +12V / 0mA @ -12V
- Step based drum sequencer with 8 instruments inspired by the TR-606.
- Compatible with analogue and midi based systems
- 16 patterns, chainable in song mode, up to 32 patterns in a song
- Forward, backward, ping-pong and random play directions for patterns and songs
- Mute instruments live
- Probability control of steps
- NEW: Swing with adjustable amount
- NEW: Various types of Flam or Ratchet effects
- Record steps by tapping or via midi
- Clear steps while playing
- Pattern length can be set individually (Last Step)
- Copy, Paste and Clear patterns in song mode
- 8 trigger outputs with adjustable trigger length, midi out
- Analogue clock or midi clock input with adjustable clock divider
- Multiple 6equencers can be chained to achieve longer sequences or more instruments.
- Trigger and record via midi in, doubles as midi interface
- Trigger midi instruments via midi out
- Firmware update is possible via midi sysex