Tubbutec 6equencer (pronounced sequencer, sixquencer, or whatever you prefer) is a TR-606 inspired step sequencer.
It is available in different Eurorack form factors (1U and 3U) and despite being compact has many powerful features.
6equencer is optimized for live performance and allows quick programming and editing of drum patterns.
- Width: 24HP
- Depth: 20mm
Power: 20-40mA@ +12V / 0mA @ -12V
- Step based drum sequencer with 8 instruments inspired by the
- Compatible with analogue and midi based systems
16 patterns, chainable in song mode, up to 32 patterns in a song
- Forward, backward, ping-pong and random play directions for
patterns and songs
Mute instruments live
Probability control of steps
NEW: Swing with adjustable amount
NEW: Various types of Flam or Ratchet effects
Record steps by tapping or via midi
Clear steps while playing
- Pattern length can be set individually (Last Step)
- Copy, Paste and Clear patterns in song mode
- 8 trigger outputs with adjustable trigger length, midi out
Analogue clock or midi clock input with adjustable clock divider
Multiple 6equencers can be chained to achieve longer
sequences or more instruments.
- Trigger and record via midi in, doubles as midi interface
- Trigger midi instruments via midi out
Firmware update is possible via midi sysex