Regular price CAD$620.00
TE Modular Series require assembly. As DIY project this item is a final sale and no returns will be accepted once the kits have been opened. Nightlife Electronics will not be responsible for errors that occur during the build process.
The POM-400 is a home-build analog synthesizer with 3 oscillators, noise, random generator, 2 envelopes, 2 vca’s, lfo, filter, mixer, speakerbox, power pack and a 1-16 step sequencer. complete kit with powder coated aluminum chassis, 16 modules, 15 patch cables, screwdriver, and an illustrated build guide. 16 modules and 15 patch cables included.
- Dimension : 214mm x305mm x248.75mm
- Powder coated aluminum chassis
- Three oscillators
- On-board speaker
Battery power option
- added po sync output, which allows for easy patching out and into the po series. use this jack to sync modular tempo with any pocket operator.
- speaker volume knob adjusted
for intuitive control
- level on sequencer clock out adjusted to 5v from 10v
- output amplitude on white noise adjusted so now it can trigger envelopes
- psu has been improved, it is now more stable and offers a longer battery life.
- oscillators have been retrimmed, giving an improved audio range to play with.
- increased size of screw holes on powder coated aluminum chassis for easy building