The System80 860MK2 is a 10 HP updated version of our popular JOVE filter. It is a Eurorack interpretation of the multi-mode filter found in the Roland Jupiter-6, a 1980s analogue polysynth.
The 860 MK2 replaces both the 14 HP JOVE and the 8 HP 860 MK1. It has been updated and improved in several ways, including memory recall of the filter mode, a quad OTA filter core, internal voltage references, a fully attenuated 2 input audio mixer, and a steel back cover.
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 10mA @+12v / 15mA @-12v
ETA: September 2021
- 4 modes: 24 dB low pass, 12 dB low pass, band pass and high pass
- 2 audio inputs, one log attenuated and one non-attenuated
- 2 frequency CV inputs, one attenuverted and one non-attenuated
- 1 resonance CV input, non-attenuated