The Tessitura Tailor adds or substracts a precise voltage (from -2 to +2 volts) to the signal received at the CV input. This signal is transposed by octaves, depending on the rotary switch’s position. As the CV input is normalised to 0 volt, the module works without any input as an octave switch.
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 1mA @+12V / 1mA @-12V
- Switchable CV transposer/generator
- Stepped potentiometer allowing transposition from -2 to +2 octaves
- Precison trimmer at the back of the module for fine-tunning.
- Skiff friendly (25mm deep)
- Intellijel and Pulp Logic format supported