Regular price CAD$298.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This 6hp skiff friendly amplitude processor is a very handy module to control the dynamics of two signals or mess with the stereo image. Based on a pair of high-end VCAs, an audio to trigger converter and a smart modulation source, the Gemini’s Path allows numerous operations such as decay/gate on amplitude, auto accentuation, sidechain compression, auto pan and more !
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 50mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V
- Dual VCA
- Low noise and distorsion That Corp dual VCA core
- Trigger detector section extracting gates & triggers from any audio / CV signal
- 4 dynamic modes : pump, animated pump, expander and holder
- 4 panning modes : LFO pan, random pan, auto-pan and granuliser
- Simple VCA mode giving direct access to level and panning
- Flexible control assignement : shared, dual or independent control with ability to load different modes for each channel
- Audio and external inputs DC coupled
- Unipolar CV inputs
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Digital jumper allowing to set dynamic modes sensible to triggers or gates
- Current state storing
- Skiff Friendly
- Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers