Murmuring, singing, screaming, and howling, the Banshee Reach delivers a very large panel of sounds. The mo- dule’s heart is based on a triangle core VCO with thru zero frequency/phase modulation capabilities. Besides delivering independently the typical analog waveforms, the Banshee Reach has a vari output combining a continuously variable waveform crossfading with a sub octave generator.
The analog core has been completed with a digital control for frequency locking and octave transposition, which makes the Banshee Reach really performance oriented. LFO mode, hard or soft sync, digital noise modulation and PWM complete this rich feature list. Compact and powerful, the Banshee Reach is a VCO suited for west coast, east coast synthesis and many more!
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 21mm
- Power: 92mA @+12V / 52mA @-12V
- Triangle Core Analog VCO with precision digital control
- Thru-Zero PM capabilities with on board VCA for modulation amount voltage control
- Varishape output crossfaded • with a sub octave generator
- Octaver feature freezing the coarse control and turning • the coarse knob into an octave switch
- Disorder feature turning the VCO into a polyvalent noise source
- LFO mode
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Hard and Soft Sync
- Djtechtools rubber injected knobs
- Skiff friendly