*This is special order product. Please contact us for delivery time.*
The Modor NF-1 synth is a digital DSP synth very comparable to the classic Virtual Analog synths, but Modor is moving further on from this point. Use the classic structure of VA-synths, with oscillators, filters and effects, with parameters that can be modulated using LFO's and envelopes.
The NF-1 has a classic 12dB/oct resonant filter, but we are also giving it a versatile formant filter, never seen in hardware before. It makes classic sawtooth waves, but we're also including a lot of other brand new modulatable noisy waveforms! It has a classic delay effect, but we make every parameter editable to give way to special unexpected effect types! And so on...
UPGRADED HARDWARE VERSION
The Modor NF-1 has got an hardware upgrade.
- A new type of potentiometers give the knobs a more stable, less 'wobbly' feeling
- A new DAC gives a 12dB lower noisefloor, Cirrus Logic CS4334 DAC has been replaced by CS4392
- A USB connector has been added (for MIDI over USB, no audio)
- Line out is now capable of driving a headphone
- Improved EMC design to further avoid picking up environment noise
- But of course, the genuine Modor sound stays 100% identical. Your ears won't notice the difference, except maybe for a slight background hiss in the first generation units when recording soft, heavily filtered sounds. It's gone!
All software improvements and OS upgrades will still be available for all users of both the first and second generation devices.
Note: All NF-1m units had these improvements since the beginning. There are no 'first gen' or 'second gen' minimodors!
- 8 voices
- Poly, Mono and Mono-legato modes
- 448 patches, 14 banks [A-N] of 32 patches
- All factory presets overwritable
- 9V, 600mA adapter connection, positive voltage on center pin
- MIDI IN/THRU/OUT connections, 3x 5-pin DIN connection
- Audio Left and Right outputs, 6.35mm mono jack
- Sustain switch, 6.35mm mono jack
- Volume/modulation pedal, 6.35mm stereo jack
- USB connector (MIDI only)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS
- 42 rotary knobs
- 20 pushbuttons
- 1 rotary encoder
- 1 Power switch/volume knob
- DISPLAY — 16x2 green backlit LCD display
- Full realtime MIDI control of all 'continuous' sound parameters
- Pitch Bend, Velocity, Aftertouch (Channel&Poly), Modwheel (CC#1), BreathCtrl (CC#2), CC#3 and Expression pedal (CC#4) modulation
- Backups and patch exchanges via Patch, Bank and Memory Sysex Dumps
- Firmware upgrades via Sysex
- MIDI MPE-compatible
- Width: 440mm without rack ears, 480mm with rack ears (19")
- Height: 267mm (10.5"/ 6U)
- Depth: 40mm (front) - 80mm (back)
- Height: 6 rackunits
- Recessed backside connections to ease rack mounting (no lost rackspace above)
- Rack mounting ears included