Regular price CAD$399.00
An LFO, or low frequency oscillator, sends control voltage out in the shape of a waveform. The Quad LFO available shapes include sine, ramp, triangle, saw and pulsewidth and moves through these shapes using the SHAPE slider. You can send these 4 distinct LFOs directly out or to other modules for frequency modulation, VCA control, filter control, etc.
What makes this Quad LFO module different is that it also includes a 16 step automation sequencer as well as autosave or expanded preset functions when used in conjunction with Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+.
Multiple Quad LFOs can be controlled by one Varigate 8+ or Varigate 4+ on the same bus to instantly save/recall presets.
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 85mA @ +12 / 17mA @ -12v
- 4 LFOs, each with its own individual output
- SINE, RAMP, TRIANGLE, SAW and PULSE
- Distortion types: FOLD, BIT CRUSH, NOISE
- 16 steps of automation recording for LFO settings per channel (+ Clear Automation function)
- Set each LFO to follow or trigger via one of the 4 gate inputs
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random switch for sequenced automation direction
- Autosave stand-alone or save up to 16 presets with Varigate 4+ and 100 with Varigate 8+
- Switch between Fast, Slow or Tempo Sync per LFO
- Clock in
- Reset in