Regular price CAD$279.99
The volca modular is a West-Coast styled semi-modular synthesizer consisting of independent analog synth modules, digital effects, and a sequencer. The modules are internally connected so that sound can be produced even before connecting the included pin cables, and the routing is shown by white lines on the panel. Module connections via a pin cable take priority over the internal connections, bypassing them.
The unit's compact chassis provides 50 patch points. Inputs and outputs are color-coded for recognition at a glance, and the signals are also marked by symbols to indicate audio, control, gate or trigger. Normally, each signal is connected according to its use, but on the volca modular, signal levels are universally compatible between modules, allowing hidden possibilities to arise from patching that defies common sense. Twenty pin cables are included, and also included is a reference sheet explaining each patch point and providing basic examples of patching.
- Dimensions:193 × 115 × 39 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.54 inches
- CV-IN jack (TRS mini phone jack)
- Sync IN/OUT
- Battery life of 10 hours (alkaline), or + 9V DC
- 2 VCO (Triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- 16-step sequencer and automation
- 8 patchable modules with 50 available connections (20 pin cables and 1 sync cable included)
- User Manual