Regular price CAD$179.99
When the classic MS-20 analog synthesizer appeared in 1978, it had a trusted partner in the SQ-10 step sequencer. Now, after thirty years, the MS-20 has been reborn as the MS-20 mini, and the SQ-10 has evolved into the more modern SQ-1.
The SQ-1 is a compact step sequencer with 2 x 8 steps. It's wealth of connection jacks allows it to be connected to the MS-20 and a variety of other synthesizers. Vintage analog synths or the latest compact synths can be controlled from this single unit. You can also switch between a variety of synthesizer modes and use the step buttons to create performances overflowing with spontaneity, just as when using a volca unit.
As a connector, the SQ-1 provides two CV/GATE OUT channels, the standard MIDI OUT and USB MIDI, littleBits out (to connect to the littleBits synth kit by littleBits Electronics Inc.), plus the SYNC IN/OUT channel that allows you to connect to the volca series and monotribe. Compact and complete with all the functions you need, the SQ-1 is the ideal hardware sequencer.
- Two AA batteries, or USB power
- 5 hour battery life (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 193 x 84 x 63 mm/7.60" x 3.31" × 2.48"
- CV/GATE OUT, MIDI OUT, USB MIDI, littleBits OUT, SYNC IN/OUT
- 2 8-step sequencing channels with 8 sequencing modes
- Compact and durable metal casing
- Step edit buttons for quick improvisation and performance