To any new modular system owner, the need to easily combine different voltage sources quickly becomes apparent. While a mixer is the obvious solution, these modules are not suitable for adding precise pitch control voltages (CVs) since the channel gains can not be set exactly to unity.
Add 2 provides a compact solution to this problem, precisely summing the input signals down to 1 or 2 outputs. Alternatively, each section can be configured as an averager using the jumpers on the rear. This way, LFO waveforms or audio sources can be combined while maintaining the average signal level and avoiding clipping. The high-end components provide exceptional performance, making Add 2 suitable for audio, control voltages and gates/triggers.
With the bottom section's first input not in use, the top output is injected into the bottom. This allows 5 signals to be combined into 2 outputs, adding flexibility to your patching.
- Width: 2HP
- Power: 20mA@ +12V / 20mA @ -12V
- Precision adder/averager in an ultra-narrow 2 HP.
- Can be used as 5-to-2 or dual 3-to-1.
- Each section can be configured to add or average signals.
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal.
- Impedance-compensated outputs.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.