Regular price CAD$215.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The uVCF state variable filter, another great David Dixon filter design is a very clean and precise filter that also doubles as an excellent sine VCO.
It responds excellently to FM and the small size makes it a nice choice for smaller system.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 21mm
- Power: 50mA @+12v / 4mA @-12v
- 2-pole Low pass (LPF), 2-pole High pass (HPF) and 1-pole Bandpass outputs (BPF).
- FM1 input acts as 1V/Oct when fully clockwise and tracks accurately over 4+ octaves
- FM2 input has a bipolar attenuator.
- At full Q the output produces very low distortion sine waves with a range of 2Hz to 20kHz.