The µVCF state variable filter, another great David Dixon filter design is a very clean and precise filter that also doubles as an excellent sine VCO.
It responds excellently to FM and the small size makes it a nice choice for smaller system.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 21mm
- Power: 25mA @+12v / 24mA @-12v
- 2-pole Low pass (LPF), 2-pole High pass (HPF) and 1-pole Bandpass outputs (BPF).
- FM1 input acts as 1V/Oct when fully clockwise and tracks accurately over 4+ octaves
- FM2 input has a bipolar attenuator.
- At full Q the output produces very low distortion sine waves with a range of 2Hz to 20kHz.