Two common problems that are encountered in many eurorack systems are that signals need to be blended together and a lack of case space. The Unity Mixer can help solve the first problem while simplifying the second with its skinny 2HP size. It features two sections where three input signals can be summed into one output, and the top is normalled to the bottom allowing the mixing of six signals into one.
- Width: 2HP
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: 11mA @+12v / 11mA @-12v
- Output of top mixer is normalled to the bottom mixer to give a 6:1 mix.
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Outputs are phase correct, so there is no inversion of the output signal
- The input signals are neither boosted nor attenuated (unity mixing). their resultant sum is the output
- Slim 2HP footprint