Regular price CAD$133.00
The Pedal I/O 1U system enables the modular synthesist to interact with the impressive assortment of delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, fuzz boxes, tremolos, wah-wahs, amp simulators, compressors and pitch shifter pedals available to guitarists. Conversely, it also grants guitarists access to the myriad filters, ring mods, wavefolders and — most importantly — the near infinite CV modulation delights inherent in eurorack. The Pedal I/O is more than just a simple level shifter — it’s also an impedance converter, which provides proper drive and loading for any FX pedals or instruments you connect.
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: 10mA@+12v / 10mA@-12v
- Use the Pedal I/O’s RETURN circuit as a “direct box” for connecting any instrument.
- Signals arriving at the Pedal I/O System pass through a Class A triode emulator, allowing for some tube-like overdrive at high gain setting.
- Separate gain controls on both the SEND and RETURN.
- Use Pedal I/O in the studio as an active “re-amping” device to play pre-recorded tracks back through guitar amplifiers or pedals.
- Low MIX output impedance for driving long cables, lower noise, and minimum interference from outside sources.