Regular price CAD$549.00
The Liquid Foam analog groovebox is now available in eurorack format!
It mantains the same internal structure and sound but it’s been improved to be fully compatible with eurorack voltages and standards.
Liquid Foam is a modular monophonic analog groovebox that revolves around a dual sequencer designed to encourage complex pattern exploration.
By making connections with banana-type patch cables it can generate anything from straightforward 4/4 loops to ever-changing byzantine synth lines, off-key tantrums and organic percussive phrases.
At the core there’s an analog VCO with two stages of waveshaping, a decay-only EG that can be inverted any step, a 2-pole resonant low pass VCF and a CMOS-based final overdrive stage.
Liquid Foam can sync with virtually any other machine via its clock input mini jack and it sends a 5v clock out/through pulse for further syncing and chaining.
Includes 5x 30cm banana cables and a universal 9V power supply.
- Width: 32HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Power: 45mA @+12V / 9mA @-12V
- New input circuitry will accept any type of signal, not just 5V gates
- Newly designed filter and wave mixer
- Three new outputs: trigger, envelope generator and bandpass filter
- No more delay when unplugging an external clock signal
- The eg offset knob now affects the envelope generator also in non-inverted mode