Regular price CAD$248.00
The C3 module is a three-channel module for recording and playing back movements of controllers. Those can be recorded with each channel´s individual knob. The movements will be output as control voltages. The record time amounts to one minute maximal.
The track can be played once only (one shot) or in loop. The speed of the play back or the output offset is controllable with the pot. Track one has an additional CV input for CV recordings. All three tracks have a common reset input.
The track data remains permanently stored when a 3V battery is used to buffer the RAM. When the module is switched on, the recorded data is available again. The module can be operated unipolar or bipolar.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 33mm
- Power: 30mA @+12V / 5mA @-12V
- 3 channels with each one control
- recording time per control: over one minute
- adjustable playback speed
- resolution 12Bit, sampling rate ca. 300 Hz
- modes: playback one shot or playback loop
- punch-in record
- switchable between playback and potentiometer
- non-volatile battery buffered memory
- global voltage range setting per jumper to bipolar +/-5v or unipolar 0-10v
inputs and outputs:
- 3 CV outputs bipolar +/-5v or unipolar 0-10v
- additional CV input on track 1: bipolar +/-5v or unipolar 0-10v
- common reset input for all three tracks