Regular price CAD$765.00
Misha is an innovative Eurorack instrument/sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies.
It’s designed to be played like a keyboard instrument and yet it makes music in a way unlike any instrument before it.
In addition to playing it live, you can also record sequences that can be modified in a multitude of ways, allowing for new paths of spontaneous creativity.
- Width: 28HP
- An innovative 28hp Eurorack instrument/sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies
- Make sound three ways via MIDI, control voltage (with three independent gate/cv pairs) or outputting waveforms via the audio jack
- External control templates for MIDI and QWERTY keyboards
- 100 factory scales and additional slots for up to 100 user/custom scales (Scala support)
- Tone row-based sequencer inspired by the classic compositional technique used in serial music
- Comprehensive control of sequence playback to easily manipulate and expand upon your musical ideas
- Create rhythmic variations using clock division
- Four user-assignable buttons
- 18 user presets
- CV inputs for external trigger/control sources
- Clock input for syncing to external sources. User-configurable PPQ settings
- Audio output for the internal oscillator
- Polyphony via 3 CV outputs or MIDI
- Micro-USB for easy firmware updates using Eventide Device Manager
- Micro-SD card for saving/loading scales and settings