- PIANO MODE: Send your signal through your effects chains manually via a momentary button push with user-defined fade times.
- CLOCK MODE: Sequence your signal through your effects chains via the clock input. Clock sub-modes include clockwise, counter-clockwise, pendulum and random sequencing options!
- CONTROL VOLTAGE MODE: Morph and switch your way through your effects via the control voltage input / attenuator using any CV source.
- MANUAL MODE: Select your routing using the central knob for a more hands-on approach.
- RANDOM MANUAL MODE: Randomly advance through your sequence with a turn of the central knob.
- CV + CLOCK MODE: Choose your routing destinations using a sample and hold style approach.
- FILL OPERATION: When sequencing through one effects chain at a time isn’t cutting it, use Fill to stack from 0 to all 6 sends and returns!
- All modes feature user-defined “morph” timing to allow you to adjust from click-less switching to long attack and decay times and everything in between.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Cursible from Sacrament Modular brings effects morphing (and much more) to the Eurorack format. The Cursible is a 14HP 6 channel, morphing effects-send matrix with an incredible feature set and a vast amount of applications from morphing / sequencing through and blending effects through to cadavre exquis style mixing of sound sources or control voltages.
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 52mA @+12V / 26mA @-12V
Applications for The Cursible include:
- Morphing your signal through 6 reverbs, delays, distortions, waveshapers, flangers, phasers etc. and truly creating your own sound.
- Sending your signal to 0-6 destinations in any order you want with adjustable fade times.
- Morphing through multiple sound sources to create an ever-evolving oscillator timbre.
- Morphing through multiple cv sources for an utterly unique, evolving voltage source.
- Sequencing oscillator “stacks” for rich, blooming soundscapes.