Regular price CAD$249.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Running Order is a two track trigger sequencer. It can be a precise master clock or manipulate incoming clock signal and works great in use as a sub-sequencer/divider in your Eurorack environment.
- Width: 22HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 26mA @+12v / 7mA @-12v
- Zero-jitter clock generation: less than 50 microseconds internal clock jitter
- 101 style 1/16th note input mode (step/rest) with manual or CV controllable amount of triggers repeats when the active trigger step happens
- Euclidean mode enabled for each tracks where we set Euclidean total steps amount in the circle and then amount of triggers happening in that circle,
- Separate synchronization (reset) inputs, sync for track 1 is normalled to sync track 2
- Clock divider for incoming external clock allows to quickly obtain various musical divisions on the fly incl. triplets of course but more importantly tuplets mode allows to stretch desired amount of triggers happening into a single bar
- Separate mute buttons for each track
- 8 patterns of triggers sequences stored in the module and recalled on the next power on