Regular price CAD$42.00
Daisy is an embedded platform for music. It features everything you need for creating high fidelity audio hardware devices. Just plug in a USB cable and start making sound! Programming the Daisy is a breeze with support for a number of languages including C++, Arduino, and Max/MSP Gen~. To get started, simply upload an example program over USB, and start tweaking!
Documentation, and examples are hosted on our GitHub for easy download. All firmware that we develop is released for free under a permissive open source license.
- Stereo audio IO - 96kHz / 24-bit audio hardware (AC-Coupled)
- Programmable in: C++, Arduino, Max/MSP gen~, Pure Data
- x31 GPIO, x12 ADC inputs (16-bit), x2 DAC outputs (12-bit, DC-Coupled)
- ARM Cortex-M7 MCU, running at 480MHz
- 64MB of SDRAM for up to 10 minute long audio buffers, 8MB external flash
- SD card interface, PWM outputs, and various serial protocols for external devices (SPI, UART, SAI/I2S, I2C)
- Dedicated VIN pin for external power
libDaisy Reference Documentation
DaisySP Reference Documentation
Setting Up Your Development Environment
Example Programs - Read Source // Flash Binaries
ERB - Programmatically Generate Eurorack Modules
PedalPCB - Terrarium Compact Pedal Interface