Regular price CAD$290.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Module A-111-6 is a complete miniature monophonic synthesizer module.
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 50mm
- Power: 60mA @ +12 / 50mA @ -12V
- triangle core VCO
- frequency range: about 32 Hz ... 16 kHz
- precise 1V/oct tracking: about 32 Hz ... 4 kHz
- Tune: manual tune control (with an internal jumper the range can be set to ~ +/-1 half an octave or ~ +/-2.5 octaves)
- Oct.: range switch -1 / 0 / +1 octave
- Mod.: modulation depth (attenuator wired to the Mod. socket)
- Dest.: switch that is used to address the modulation to frequency modulation (position FM) or pulsewidth modulation (positon PM), in center positon no modulation
- PW: manual pulsewidth control for rectangle waveform, PW can be also modulated by the Mod. input as mentioned above
- Wave: waveform switch (sawtooth / off / triangle), the sum of the waveform chosen by this switch and the rectangle is fed into the VCF (to turn the rectangle off the PW control has to be set fully CCW or fully CW)
- 1V/Oct. (socket): external CV input for VCO frequency (1V/octave)
- access to internal bus CV (via jumper, optional, please remove the bus jumper if this feature is not used to avoid unwanted frequency modulation as then the unused CV line of the bus works as a kind of antenna)