Regular price CAD$268.00
Dot is handy feature-packed tool for generating and managing rhythmic triggers in your system. It can fire drums, generate variable pulses or divide clocks on a fly with several twist of a knob either with deep, careful pattern programming. Both generative and manual program techniques can be combined, you can create pattern with euclidean algorithm and then edit it in xox style or shift it with cv inputs to a new levels of variety.
Despite of its slim form factor, DOT has 3 channels of patterns on a board and can be extended with additional DOTs, that can be chained together.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 42mm
- Power: 70mA @ +12v / 7mA @ -12v
- 3 Channel trigger sequencer in 6HP
- Euclidian pattern generators and XOX step programming
- Real time manual recording
- 3 routable bi-polar cv inputs
- Ability to save and load patterns
- Programmable ratchets
- Flip-able interface
- Stable clocking with ultra-low latency
- Several can be chained to share clock and reset