Cinnamon is a unique sounding filter. The presence of drive and character switches makes it a multi-flavored spice for your sound!
Voltage Controlled Cutoff and Character Switches to Spice Up Your Sound!
Combining the input volume with the character switches affects the output sound drastically.
- Width: 5HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Power: 30mA @+12v / 30mA @-12v
- voltage-controlled cutoff frequency
- CV input with attenuator
- volt per octave CV input
- audio input with gain control
- drive switch to overdrive the input of the filter
- low pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- bandpass output (6db/oct – 1-pole)
- high pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- resonance control
- character switches to change the resonance response (character switches might break V/Oct tracking)
- with maxed resonance works as an oscillator (0°, 90°, and 180° phased sinewave at LP, BP, and HP outputs)
- character switches change the waveform when self-oscillating and might also break the V/Oct tracking