Ciao!! is a compact and performance-oriented output module built with high-quality, low-noise components and layout for the best possible modular-to-line level conversion. It features 2 stereo line outputs, a headphone amplifier, and has a few tricks up its sleeve.
Better sound quality for cleaner recordings
Stereo pairs A and B each have dedicated level controls with signal indication and possible clipping warnings for the line input you are sending to. Channel A is equipped with 6.3mm (¼”) balanced jack outputs to minimize noise and ensure maximum quality when delivering to the sound system. Channel B outputs through a 3.5mm (⅛”) stereo jack, which can also serve as an additional headphone output. The dedicated headphone output provides high output power and includes a selection switch for listening to either A or B channels.
Smart signal distribution
The normalization of inputs makes it easier to distribute signals to some or all of the outputs. The MIX switch can blend Channel B into Channel A in stereo, opening up the module for several useful performance scenarios, such as pre-listening or simple stereo mixing.
- Width: 5HP
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: 120mA/ 190 mA (w/headphones to max)@+12v / 0mA @-12v
- 2 stereo channels A and B
- Channel A output features 6.3mm (¼”) balanced jacks
- Channel B output features 3.5mm (⅛”) stereo jack
- Dedicated level controls for each channel
- Signal indication with line-level clip detection
- Clever input normalization
- Headphone output with a channel-select switch
- Stereo mix switch to mix Channel B into Channel A
- Back jumper for customizing the normalization path