The MFX is a compact 6HP Eurorack stereo digital audio multi effects processor.
It offers 14 different full featured effects programs plus a number of metering
Inspired by our favourite classic hardware effects processors, the MFX
incorporates DSP technologies from the dawn of digital effects in the 70s to the
present day. This combines with ALM character and uniqueness to form a highly
useful, fun and practical Eurorack effects module.
Reshape sounds with the distortion and dynamics engines. Bend time, space
and pitch with multiple feature rich reverb and delay engines. Modulate signals
with the flexible panner, frequency shifter, and range of ensemble effects. Fracture
sounds with the one of a kind granular and glitch engines. Check signals and tune
oscillators with various utilities.
The MFX user interface is designed to be familiar, quick and easy to use. Each
program contains a wide range of controllable parameters both directly editable or
freely assigned to CV or clocked control. Additionally, each program includes factory
presets as well as the ability to store and recall user presets. All states are
preserved across power cycles.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 32mm
- Power: 50mA @+12V / 15mA @-12V
- A large collection of effects programs with numerous controllable parameters
- All settings remain between power cycles
- Factory and user saveable presets per effect
- True stereo I/O paths
- 3 freely assignable CV inputs and 1 clock / trigger input
- Support for the ‘Axon-1’ expander for up to 7 assignable CV inputs
- USB-C for quick and easy ‘drag and drop’ firmware updates via computer
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection