The ‘MCO’ is a compact digital oscillator. It features a main ‘morphing’ wavetable output, an additional copy of this output with overlaid variable pulse width segments (ala Alpha Juno style saw wave pwm) and a sub square wave output an octave down to the main output. The waveform and pulse segment width and be both directly and voltage controlled. The pulse segment distribution can also be voltage controlled via the ‘type’ input.
Expect an early 90s slightly crunchy digital type sound (ala Ensoniq, Kawaii KX synths) rather than something striving for perfect analog emulation.
- Power: +12V 40ma / -12V 15ma
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 32mm
- Resolution: 16Bit/48Khz with AKM audio codec
- A lot of sound in 6hp
- 3 Outputs; wavetable, PWM’d wavetable & sub.
- 10 morphing waveforms with noise, staple and complex forms
- Voltage control of frequency, waveshape, pulse width and distribution.
- Hard sync input.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
- User Manual