Beast’s Chalkboard is dual channel stepped voltage source and adder for your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It can also function as a dual precision buffered mult.
It primarily is intended as a dual octave switcher for VCO’s but has many other uses including sequence transposition, FM ratio creation, buffered CV distribution and VCO calibration.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: 30mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V
- Dual channel voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
- Two Buffered outputs and through output per channel
- Top input normalized to bottom. Allows input to be varied across both channel outputs
- Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves
- Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
- An ALM Classic.