Regular price CAD$469.00
The ASQ-1 is a multi mode Eurorack sequencer. It can simultaneously sequence two CV/GATE and four trigger patterns, as well as perform synchronised quantisation of an external CV signal. Programming of all patterns is performed using familiar classic paradigms – SH101 style step-time note entry and classic drum machine pattern editing – with satisfying mechanical computer style keys.
Pattern position, step info, length and clock division settings are communicated via the keys and LEDs. Through simple key combinations, global and performance oriented features such as mutes, transposition and saving / loading patterns are available.
ASQ-1 is designed to be a simple, immediate sequencer ideally suited to quickly jamming out ideas, having happy accidents and performing live. It is intended to be a fun and hands on alternative to the many increasingly complex hardware sequencers out there.
- Width: 32HP
- Depth: 32mm
- Power: 50mA @ +12V / 10mA @ -12V
- 2x ‘step time’ CV / Gate sequencers.
- 4x trigger sequencers.
- External CV quantiser.
- Internal and external clocking.
- Pattern saving and loading.
- Spacious, performance oriented interface.
- All settings remain between power cycles.
- USB-C for quick and easy ‘drag and drop’ firmware updates via computer.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.