Regular price CAD$239.00
The SISM is a 4-channel voltage manipulator that can scale, invert, attenuate, shift (dc offset), mix, split, and slice your CV and audio signals.
A plethora of red and blue LEDs (14) show exactly what each channel and output jack is doing: red = negative voltage, blue = positive.
Each channel is independent and has an input jack, output jack, a knob for attenuating/inverting (Scale), and a knob for applying positive or negative DC offset (Shift).
- Four independent voltage processor channels, with four mix/mingle outputs
- Each channel has:
- Input jack
- Scale knob (from inverted unity, to zero, to unity
- Shift knob (adds/subtracts DC offset from -9V to +9V)
- Output jack
- Red and blue LEDs to indicate + or - voltage, as well as intensity
- MIX jack outputs sum of all channels
- MIX SWitch jack outputs sum of all channels with nothing plugged into their output jack
- + SLICE jack outputs positive portion of mix (voltages greater than 0V)
- - SLICE jack outputs negative portion of mix (voltages less than 0V)
- Red and blue LEDs on all four mix/mingle jacks display what the signal is doing
- Channels 1+2 and 3+4 are normaled together on the input, so plugging into Channel 1 (or 3) will split the signal: A jumper can disable this normalization
- Scale knob has three ranges that are selectable with jumpers:
- Bi-polar: -1x to +1x (inverting unity to unity) --default
- Uni-polar: 0 to +1x (level fader)
- Boost: 0 to 2x (twice the voltage gain)
- Input Header (2x4) for connecting the output of a QCD or QPLFO to the SISM's inputs. Plugging into the input jacks overrides the signal on the header
- Output Header (2x4) for connecting to the input of a VCA Matrix or other compatible module
- PAD breakout header (2x4) for connecting to a breakout module that applies a pre-set pad (attenuation) to each channel.