Regular price CAD$150.00
TM is a probabilistic random sequence generator based on the research of Alan Turing. His Turing machine was a mathematical model of computation that could, in theory, create any output based on a set of instructions and input variables. In a similar way, the TM chooses random values for steps in a sequence based on the user's probability settings.
By manipulating probability and sequence length, the module can generate an infinite number of sequences. Whether you're looking for a controlled random source, or an evolving melody generator, TM has you covered.
- Width: 2HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Power: 23 mA @ +12V / 7 mA @ -12V
- Probability control from full random, to locked sequence
- Sequence length from 1-32 steps
- Amplitude control for limiting the range of new random values
- Run through a quantizer for generative melodies