Play is a high fidelity sample player with a full feature set.
Up to 32 samples can be loaded at a time and dynamically switched between using the file knob and associated CV input. Playback modes include one-shot, looping, or gated playback; all with extremely low latency. Transform your samples by pitching them up two octaves or down three octaves, all with a pitch knob that can be free running or quantized to semitones. The pitch CV input tracks volt per octave across its entire range and allows for musical sequencing of samples. Play ships with a pre loaded SD card packed with loops, drum hits, and field recordings to get you up and running immediately.
- Width: 2hp
- Depth: 42mm
- Power: 48ma @+12v / 6ma @-12v
High fidelity sample playback
- No naming convention or special formatting necessary
- Pitch CV input tracks volt per octave
- Low latency playback modes including one-shot, looping, or gated
- Feature set can be expanded and tweaked via config file on SD card