Regular price CAD$181.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Beast’s Chalkboard is dual channel stepped voltage source and adder for your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It can also function as a dual precision buffered mult.
It primarily is intended as a dual octave switcher for VCO’s but has many other uses including sequence transposition, FM ratio creation, buffered CV distribution and VCO calibration.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: 30mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V
- Dual channel voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
- Two Buffered outputs and through output per channel
- Top input normalized to bottom. Allows input to be varied across both channel outputs
- Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves
- Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
- An ALM Classic.