Regular price CAD$929.00
Inspired by the architecture and sound of the classic Roland SH-101, the Atlantis—just like the 101—is quick to dial in rich bass and lead sounds; only now you have much more sonic territory to explore. Dual VCOs, Multimode VCF, VCA with Drive, and an ADSR envelope, all of the building blocks needed to expand or start making sound in your rack.
The Atlantis is an analog, full subtractive synthesizer voice condensed into a single 40HP module that manages to be comprehensive without being cluttered, condensed, or constrained. It gives you all the building blocks needed to start making sounds in eurorack (VCOs, VCF, VCA, and envelope), making it a great starting point or addition to a comprehensive system.
- Width: 40HP
- Depth: 38mm
- Power: 214mA @+12v / 196mA @-12v
- 27 jacks for creative and complex patching options
- Cascaded 4-Pole multimode filter
- Primary VCO: triangle core with Hard Sync, Octave switches, Linear/Exp FM and PWM
- Modulation VCO: triangle core with Hard Sync and Link switch to connect pitch to primary
- Global modulation bus with four VCO waveforms, noise and S&H options
- Looping ADSR with range switch, manual gate, and external level (velocity) control.
- Three position output clipping circuit
- Header on back of PCB that allows it to be linked (normalled) to the Intellijel Metropolis sequencer
- Skiff Friendly
Summary of enhancements/differences over the SH-101 core:
- Discrete triangle core VCOs (with far better tracking and Hard sync) instead of CEM based IC.
- Primary VCO has linear FM (not just exponential)
- MOD VCO can be linked to the primary VCO pitch CV.
- Modulation oscillator switchable from LFO to VCO
- Filter is multimode, 2/4 pole switchable and has a special LP boost mode
- Filter allows for selection of inverted ADSR mod source
- Mixer section includes an external source which is normalled to a sine wave
- Filter has built in soft clipping
- Envelope has looping option, re-trigger, and selectable time range
- Output VCA has a two stage clipping circuit
- Patch points for every synthesis section