Shades provides 3 channels of audio/CV processing which can be configured either as active attenuators or as attenuverters.
Unconnected inputs are normalized to an internal precision voltage reference, which can produce either a +5V or +10V constant voltage.
Shades’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2 or 3 channels are mixed together.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 25mm
Power: 15mA @+12 / 15mA @-12V
- Three Channels of attenuverters/active attenuators.
- Cascading inputs for complex mixing/offsetting applications.
- Switches between bipolar and unipolar signal types.
- When output 1 is left unconnected, the signal on output 2 is the sum of channels 1 and 2. Channel 3 can be used for another purpose (attenuation, attenuversion, or constant CV generation).
- When output 1 and 2 are left unconnected, the signal on output 3 is the sum of channels 1, 2 and 3.
- Leave channel 1′s input and output unconnected, and connect a CV source to channel 2′s input. Channel 2′s output will contain a scaled and offset copy of the input CV. Channel 1′s level knob will control the offset and channel 2′s level knob will control the signal scale and polarity.