Regular price CAD$159.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
A Bernoulli gate takes a logic signal (trigger or gate) as an input, and routes it to either of its two outputs according to a random coin toss.
Branches packs two such gates in a small 6-HP panel. The knob and CV input on each channel controls the probability of routing the gate to either outputs, from 100% output A, 0% output B; to 0% output A, 100% output B.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 10mA @ +12 / 1mA @ -12V
- Randomly skip steps in a sequence, triggers in a rhythmic pattern.
- Dispatch rhythmic events to two instruments or sub-patches.
- A building block for large generative patches.
- An abrasive digital noise source at audio rates!