Regular price CAD$225.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The FUNCTION music synthesizer module is part of the MATHS family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes.
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 30mA@ +12V / 20mA @ -12V
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (Envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
- Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else