Studio, cafe, stage, floor, coffee table—the 7U Performance case doesn't care where you play with it. Two 3U rows house and power all the modules you love (or one day hope to love), while the additional 1U row accommodates an extensive selection of specialized utility modules. Power, audio and MIDI/USB jacks on the back handle all the necessary inputs and outputs, ensuring all that rack space remains free for the "fun" modules. The lid has enough clearance to keep your system patched in transit, and two cases can be stacked with a set of joiners.
- Two 84 hp or 104 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
- One 84 hp or 104 hp row for Intellijel 1U modules.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- Available with either the high spec TPS80W (TPS80W MAX in the 104 hp version) power supply capable of powering up to 20 (MAX: 28) modules with +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA and +5 V output at 1500 mA or the TPS30 MAX with 1500 mA / 1500 mA / 1000 mA.
- New in 2019: All 7U case power supplies now ship with shrouded headers.
- Solid plastic carrying handle.
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
- Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together using a pair of 7U Joiner Plates.
- Four 1/4″ audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
- USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules.
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
- Meanwell AC/DC adapter
- 3FT North American IEC power cable