A classic electro percussion synthesis design reborn as something completely different. The 808 circuit transformed it into a powerful creative tool for modular synthesis!
- Width: 13HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 75mA @+12v / 45mA @-12v
- Analogue hihat circuitry capable of synthesising vanilla TR-808 open and closed hihat sounds (simultaneously)
- External audio input lets you synthesise hihats from virtually any sound source (Jupiter Storm, vcNOIZ, etc.)
- Lo-fidelity original VCAs replaced by OTA-based modern VCAs
- VCA DRIVE control for each hihat allows you to dial in anything from soft metallic hihats to extremely overdriven, crunchy hihats
- Exclusive switch lets you select how the two hihats (open/closed) interact with eachother when triggered at the same time
- Cutoff frequency control for internal resonant bandpass filter
- Resonant filter can be switched on/off
- Modular level mutual accent input (0-5V CV)
- Trigger input accepts almost anything as a trigger signal
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp and OTA equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)