2xSAM is 4 HP Dual Stereo Attenuator-Mixer.
– Separate stereo outputs for attenuator duties
– Stereo mixer output
– Optional 5x gain for each input to raise line levels to modular amplitude (jumpers on the backside)
– Clean (low noise and distortion) performance
– Right inputs are normalled to Left inputs for easy mono operation
– AC coupled inputs
– Several 2xSAMs can be chained together or with other HN stereo modules via sockets on the back side.
2xSAM’s total mix stereo output can be internally sent to the Isolator, PanMix Jr, 3xStereo Mixer, or can be received from OUT, PanMix, PanMix Jr, 3xStereo Mixer, or another 2xSAM.
If jumpers are not installed (placed on one pin only by default) the max gain is 1x. When the jumper is properly placed on both pins – the gain is 5x. There are four inputs
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 35mm
Power: 27mA @ +12V / 27mA @ -12V