4TTEN (pronounced either ATTEN or FOUR-TEN) is a four channel attenuator and offset generator.
Use 4TTEN to attenuate any CV or audio signal by running through the ins and outs.
A +5V voltage source is normalled to each input, making it a standalone offset when there is no cable patched into an input.
Each channel is completely independent.
Ever-so-useful in live performance, we designed this module with 4 sliders for easy maneuverability, visual feedback, and enjoyable to play interface. Make your eurorack modular synthesizer system more playable with 4TTEN!
*** 4TTEN's PCB is 113mm (4.45") tall and may be a tight fit in some cases (TTA Z-Rails especially)***
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 5mA @+12V / 5mA @-12V
- 4 independent attenuators for Control Voltage and Audio signals
- Performance friendly sliders
- Can be used as 0 to +5V Offset
- Comfortable fader caps from the Performance Mixer