Regular price CAD$589.99
The 540 Dual Envelope Generator and LFO (low frequency oscillator) is a multi-purpose modulation source. This unit features two independent ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, release) envelope sections that produce variable voltages for controlling other Eurorack format synthesizer modules such as oscillators, filters, and VCAs. Each section can be triggered externally, internally, or manually with dedicated jacks for each envelope, as well as an inverted output.
Additionally, the 540 includes a voltage controlled LFO with 5 waveform outputs. Front panel controls adjust both frequency and delay time of the LFO start. Delay and reset can be triggered from either envelope 1 or 2.
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 2-5/16"", 58mm
- Power: 85mA @+12V / 50mA @-12V
- Dual ADSR Envelopes and built in LFO
- Manual push buttons for tactile performance
- Toggle switch to loop the envelope, creating a complex LFO
- Toggle switch between Fast and Slow envelope lengths
- External Gate/Trigger inputs
- Square, Triangle, Saw, Ramp, and Sine waves outputs
- Frequency control knob with CV input for LFO