Krach generates analog white noise and pink noise plus two filtered noise.
Krach generates analog white noise. It generates three additional noise colors from it.
Pink noise is derived from it with a 3dB/Oct low pass filter.
Hiss is obtained from white noise using a slightly resonant high pass filter.
Rumble is created from pink noise with the help of a very low pass filter.
Krach‘s additional noises are great to create percussion, natural textures, noise walls and more sound design greatness.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Power: 26mA @+12V / 26mA @-12V
- Tactile & backlit button
- Trigger input
- Momentary / Latching switch
- Trig In accepts any signals (threshold is 2.5V)
- No bleedthrough
- Clickless mute
- Do not attenuate input signals inc. 1V/oct
- Compatible with all momentary footswitch pedals & sustain pedals