Mutable Instruments Streams
Regular price CAD$340.00
Streams provides two channels of extremely flexible signal dynamics manipulation.
Each channel consists of an analog voltage-controlled filter and amplifier (VCFA). The response curve of the amplifier section is continuously variable from exponential to linear. The amplifier gain is directly controllable from a CV input, through an attenuator. But what makes Streams truly unique is the multi-purpose EXCITE input.
The signal routed to this input is analyzed by a micro-controller and translated into internal control voltages for the VCFA, turning Streams into a very versatile signal contouring tool.
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 100mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V
Digital control modes
- AD or AR envelope generator.
- Vactrol response generator – gated or pinged/struck.
- Amplitude and cutoff follower.
I/O (per channel)
- Multi-purpose EXCITE input.
- DC-coupled Audio/CV input (normalized to +5V constant voltage).
- VCA gain CV (normalized to +8V constant voltage).
Controls (per channel)
- Digital control mode selection.
- Response time / compression threshold.
- Modulation amount / compression ratio and makeup gain.
- VCA gain CV input attenuator.
- VCA exponential to linear response curve.