Regular price CAD$478.00
Marbles is a source of random gates and voltages, which offers an extensive amount of (voltage) control on all the different flavours of randomness it produces.
The module gives the musician many different ways of imposing structure on the random events generated by the module: synchronization to external clocks, control of the repetition or novelty of the generated material, quantization of the voltages, or randomization of gates or voltages generated by traditional sequencers.
- Width: 18HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 80mA @+12V / 20mA @-12V
- Analog random source
- All inputs: 100k impedance, DC to 3.2kHz
- Maximum input clock rate: 1kHz for the t Section, 8kHz for the X section
- 32kHz refresh rate
- 14-bit DAC with accurate software calibration - error below 1mV
- 12-bit CV capture
- Output levels: -5V to +5V for CVs (largest setting), 0V to +8V for gates
- Input CV range: -5V to +5V
- Front panel with Computer Modern labels, just like on your calculus textbook